Dental laser is now commonly used to treat patients with vast variety of gingival and periodontal conditions. Due to the low invasiveness dental laser results in minimal recovery time. Dental Lasers are also known to reduce the appearance of a gummy smile, cold sores, canker sores, and the frenum. This simple non-surgical procedure allows doctors to treat their patients without using any surgical instruments while giving patients the results of an aesthetically healthy smile.
Before And After Gummy Smile Procedure.
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.